Happy Tails Pet CBD Oil 2000mg: Formulated For Pets Over 30 lbs.
La Sunflower's Happy Tails CBD Pet Oil is an organic, full spectrum formulation offering a healthy, holistic approach for managing situational fear and chronic anxiety. Stress-inducing events triggered by thunderstorms, fireworks, grooming/vet visits, travel and being left home alone don't need to be overwhelming situations for your pet. It's time to offer your furry companion the calming wellness benefits for a happier, healthier life.
What Makes Happy Tails Pet CBD Oil One of the Best?
- Our Full-Spectrum Hemp Extracts come from high-quality hemp, grown organically in the U.S. without the use of herbicides, pesticides or chemical fertilizers.
- Our tinctures and salves are formulated from a Full Spectrum Hemp Extract, which is legal in all 50 states, and is regulated to contain less than 0.3% THC.
- Our Full Spectrum Hemp CBD for pets is organic, non-GMO, and 100% human grade.
- Each of our formulas contain a Full Spectrum of active cannabinoids such as CBD, CBG, CBN, CBDA, and a variety of naturally occurring terpenes.
- Our Full Spectrum Hemp Extracts are extracted using supercritical CO2 extraction from the flower, with no toxic chemical solvents or contaminants.
- Our Full Spectrum Hemp CBD pet products are manufactured with 100% food-grade, natural & organic ingredients.
- Our products are free of synthetic glycol and other chemicals, which can degrade the potency of CBD, and potentially be toxic.
- Every product and every batch of our CBD for pets is tested by a third-party laboratory to ensure potency. All products must contain the correct amount of cannabinoids, and purity, with no unwanted contaminants.
- Pets LOVE our tail-wagging rotisserie chicken flavored CBD oils!
- Made in the USA
- Each 1 fl. oz.(30ml) bottle of our 2000mg. CBD oil contains 66mg. per 1ml. dropper.
- Our suggested dosing guidelines of 1mg. of CBD to every 1 lb. of pet weight, is an average dose considered effective for most pets. However, be mindful that finding the correct dose can at times have little to do with size and weight, and can be best determined by taking into account the unique needs and health status of each individual pet.
- Hemp oils are the safest, most effective CBD delivery system. The included dropper with clear millimeter (ml) measurements makes it easy to give your pet the correct amount of hemp oil as based on our dosage chart. The dosing chart, below, displays the TOTAL DAILY CBD Oil amount to be divided into an AM dose and a PM dose. We recommend starting with 1/2 the daily recommended dose for the first three days and on the 4th day adding the evening dose.
EXAMPLE: Harper is a young 60 pound Bernese Mountain Dog. Based on the 2000mg dosing chart, Harper will receive a TOTAL of 1 full ml dropper a day to be split into 2 equal doses. To begin, Harper receives .5ml (half dropper) with breakfast for the first three days. On the 4th day, Harper receives .5ml (half dropper) with breakfast AND another .5ml (half dropper) with dinner. Harper's pet parent should monitor his results at the 2 week mark and adjust the dosage as needed.
The Guidlines Below Show The TOTAL Daily Amount To Be Given To Your Pet:
We Recommend Splitting the Daily Dose Into 2 Smaller Doses For More Consistent Blood Concentration Levels.
PET'S DAILY DOSE
|TOTAL DAILY CBD|
|30 to 40 lbs.||
.25ml (quarter dropper)
|40 to 50 lbs.||.50 ml (half dropper)||33 mg CBD|
|50 to 60 lbs.||
1 ml (whole dropper)
|60 lbs. and Over||
1.5ml to 2ml (1 1/2 to 2 droppers)
|99mg to 132mg CBD|
APPLICATION: Shake well. Insert dropper into bottle. Fill dropper with correct dose according to your pet's needs. Squeeze contents of dropper between pet's teeth & cheek or gum area. (See below for other suggested ways to administer CBD.) Store in a cool, dry place, away from heat and light. Consult a veterinarian before use.
HOW TO ADMINISTER CBD TO MY PET:
- On The Gums: When CBD is administered directly to the gums, it has the greatest benefit and is also the most cost-effective. The CBD oil is ingested through the mucosal membrane and is absorbed directly into your pet’s bloodstream.
- On Food: Adding CBD oil to your pet’s food is another option. However, it will take longer to show results and may be less effective in general. This is because the CBD must pass through the entire digestive tract as well as the filtration processes. As a result, less CBD oil reaches the parts of your pet’s body that may require it most.
- Rub Into The Ears: If you are unable to get your pet to take CBD orally, or on their food, apply your tincture to your pet's inner ear’s sensitive skin, where the hair stops growing. This option is the least bioavailable and takes the longest to enter the bloodstream.
TIPS FOR DOSING:
- Be Consistent
- Apply Directly To Gums
- Use Situationally As Needed
- Use Regularly For Chronic Conditions
- Split Daily Dose Into 2 Smaller Doses a Day For More Consistent Blood Concentration Levels
- Adminster Alongside a Fatty Food For Better Absorption
Ingredients: Organic, Non-GMO MCT Oil; Organic Hemp Seed Oil; Organic CO2 Extracted Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract; Natural Rotisserie Chicken Flavoring
Frequesntly Asked Customer Questions:
How do I give my pet CBD oil?
Shake the bottle well prior to use. Fill dropper to appropriate dose (based on dosing chart). Ideally it is best to give the product directly into your pet's mouth (between teeth and cheek or under the tongue.) However, if oral dosing is too difficult, consider placing on tasty, soft food or a treat to confirm your pet gets every drop.
Can I give CBD oil to my cat?
Yes! La Sunflower's CBD pet products are safe for all mammals, including dogs, cats, bunnies, horses, and other furry friends.
How does CBD oil affect pets?
CBD has shown benefits for animals in a wide range of conditions including, but not limited to, inflammatory problems, seizures, pain relief and anxiety. Using CBD for pet health problems is based on the body's endocannabinoid system (ECS). The goal of the ECS is to achieve and maintain balance of all processes in the body.
What do I need to know about CBD oil for pets?
La Sunflower's CBD pet products are perfectly safe for your furry friend because they are derived from the hemp variety of the cannabis plant. We grow and cultivate a high- quality hemp product through local farmer partnerships using best organic practices. Products derived from the marijuana variety of cannabis, however, are NOT safe for animal consumption, as they typically contain high levels of THC and can thus be toxic to animals. Our genetic variety of hemp is known for its high quality CBD production.
Will a CBD product make my pet sleepy?
CBD may interact with each pet differently, but if your pet is tired or lethargic, we recommend trying a lower dose.
How long does a bottle last?
Depending on how much oil you are giving per day and which tincture you are using, you get between 30-60 days of product.
Will my pet get "high" from using CBD oil?
No, your pet will not get high from La Sunflower's CBD pet products. Our CBD oil comes from the hemp plant, which contains less than 0.3% THC. THC is the psychoactive part of the cannabis plant that most people associate with feeling “high”. Cannabinoids in our CBD oil for dogs and cats, including cannabidiol (CBD), will not cause psychoactive effects or a “high” feeling. At high doses, some dogs have been known to get ‘the zoomies’ at first, but that usually doesn’t occur after regular use.
Can my pet overdose on CBD oil?
Your pet cannot overdose on full spectrum hemp extract (CBD) oil. Follow our dosing guidelines so that you know the proper starting dosage. There have been numerous studies on the safety of CBD and full-spectrum hemp extract which confirm its safety for use in animals. In our experience, the most common side effect from giving too much is that a pet may get diarrhea or may become temporarily lethargic. Every pet is different and some pets require more CBD than others.
How long does CBD oil take to start working?
Each pet and ailment are different, so the reaction times to CBD oil may vary. For situational anxiety and pain, you should see a change within 15-30 minutes. If you don’t see a change within a half hour, administer another small dose. Remember: your pet cannot overdose, and because every animal is different, it may take a bit of tweaking to find the right amount of CBD oil for your specific dog or cat.
How does CBD oil make my pet feel?
A Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine study found dogs given CBD at a rate of 4.4 mg per pound twice daily for a month showed significant improvement in pain relief and quality of life.
I LOVE La Sunflower's CBD pet oils! Who should I tell?
We love you too! Contact us directly (540-241-7975), leave a product review by clicking on the website product and scrolling down to: Leave a Review, visit La Sunflower's Facebook and/or Instagram page. We would also love for you to tell your friends, family, co-workers, dog-walkers, hairdressers, and third cousins-twice-removed (you get it, tell everyone! Shout it from the rooftops!).
It is advisable to consult your veterinarian prior to adding a supplement to your pet's routine care. The product and statements have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. La Sunflower’s statements or products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness.